In a month where many are rushing to pay their Zakāh, Sh Haitham al-Haddad addresses some of your common questions in regards to this pillar of Islām.
This Ramadān Islam21c are again supporting Ethar Relief and encouraging all our viewers to donate their Zakāh and Sadaqah to one of Ethar Relief’s many projects.
1) Do I need to pay my Zakāh local or can I send it abroad?
2) Can I pay Zakāh on community projects?
3) What about Zakāh?
4) What is the difference between Zakāt al-Mal vs Zakāt al-Fitr?
5) How to give Zakāh?
6) Should I check how poor someone is before giving them my Zakāh money?
7) If I have an account in an Islamic bank, do I still need to pay Zakāh?
8) Zakāh Scare Stories
Be the Change You Seek in this World
In this critical time in the world, take the lead in spreading the truth to the masses, support Islam21c and know that your donations are impacting lives with confidence and Islamic knowledge.
“Your leaders are your deeds. As you are, so shall your leaders be.”
Be the change and make a positive impact in our world from just £5 a month, Jazak’Allah Khaira.
The views expressed on Islam21c and its connected channels do not necessarily represent the views of the organisation.