In a month where many are rushing to pay their Zakāh, Sh Haitham al-Haddad addresses some of your common questions in regards to this pillar of Islām.
This Ramadan Islam21c is supporting One Ummah and encouraging all our readers to donate their Zakah and Sadaqah to one of their many projects.
1) Do I need to pay my Zakāh local or can I send it abroad?
2) Can I pay Zakāh on community projects?
3) What about Zakāh?
4) What is the difference between Zakāt al-Mal vs Zakāt al-Fitr?
5) How to give Zakāh?
6) Should I check how poor someone is before giving them my Zakāh money?
7) If I have an account in an Islamic bank, do I still need to pay Zakāh?
8) Zakāh Scare Stories