Islam21c.com content is the intellectual property of respective authors, and all other content (such as multimedia) is the property of Islam21c.com. Any content sourcing from a shared location such as YouTube is subject to the source’s rules.
Islam21c.com will only publish work by request or permission of the author and no work shall be posted without the author’s prior consent.
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from Islam21c.com and MRDF such as newsletters, message boards or gain entry into ‘closed’ aspects of the website, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name and e-mail address. Different web pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Islam21c.com to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information (e.g. if you’re contributing an article or service). When we do this we will specify further on these web pages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
Islam21c.com and MRDF will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- Islam21c.com may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, including any content you provide;
- Where Islam21c.com proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
We may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to Islam21c.com;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about MRDF services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (we won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes).
Islam21c.com uses IP addresses for a number of reasons such as to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use, as well as to analyse and improve the services offered on Islam21c com (to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience).
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required by British law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will only use your information within MRDF (and its other projects such as iThink and iProgress).
When using PayPal to donate money to Islam21c.com and MRDF, your financial details shall neither be kept by us nor shared with anyone else.