Bangladesh and Di-Islamisation
Bangladesh; Travesty of Justice
The War Crimes Trials of Bangladesh: Another Perspective
All praise is for Allah who has sent His Messenger with knowledge and guidance and the true religion so that it may be dominant over all others. We testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone and that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger. We ask Allah to praise and grant peace upon the Messenger, his family and followers.
Stop State Sponsored Slaughter
Police have been using everything at their disposal including live bullets against protestors.
‘The nation is shamed, The attacks on members of the minority communities are the most shameful episode amid the current nationwide disturbances.’
It is very commendable to be concerned for the safety of the minority communities. No innocent person should be intentionally targeted. But how about a little sympathy for the victims of police brutality?
‘The youth protesters at a rally Sunday called on the countrymen to identify the Jamaat-Shibir cadres who are unleashing violence and launching communal attacks across the country.’
Interestingly, the report reveals the true belief of this crowd.
‘The rally started at 4pm with recitation of holy Quran, Gita and Thripitak and rendering of the national anthem…’
- Catch Shibir and slaughter them.
- Slaughter, slaughter (meaning Jamaat ).
- Jamaat has no right to do politics. Their Headquarter in Maghbazar would be destroyed by Shahbaghis by force. Similarly all branch offices will also be destroyed.
- Islamic institutions will be captured by force as the government has not nationalized these in the last ten days of their movement.
- Amar Desh editor will be finished if he writes against Shahbagh movement.
- Capture the property of Jamaate Islami leaders and workers everywhere in the country.
- Prof Peash Karim and Asif Nazrul also will be finished if they speak anything against what is being said in Shah Bagh.
- No judgment except hanging of alleged war criminals by court/tribunal
وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَافِلًا عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الْأَبْصَارُConsider not that Allah is unaware of that which the Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, etc.) do, but He gives them respite up to a Day when the eyes will stare in horror. إِنَّا كَفَيْنَاكَ الْمُسْتَهْزِئِينَIndeed! We will suffice you (Muhammad) against the scoffers.They have violated the sanctity of a Muslim. The life of a Muslim is more sacred than the Ka’bah.وَمَنْ يَقْتُلْ مُؤْمِنًا مُتَعَمِّدًا فَجَزَاؤُهُ جَهَنَّمُ خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَغَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَلَعَنَهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُ عَذَابًا عَظِيمًاAnd whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him.