ISIS burn Jordanian Pilot- Sheikh [Dr] Haitham al Haddad responds with a very strong message to ISIS and any potential supporters in light of their recent burning alive of a Jordanian pilot. ISIS released a video online showing the execution of captive Jordanian pilot Mu’ath al-Kaseasbeh, who appears in the video being burned alive in a cage.
For more articles on the Islamic position towards the legitimacy of ISIS and it’s actions click here
- Conclusive scholarly opinions on ISIS
- The ‘Caliphate’ of al-Baghdadi – Announcement from Syrian Scholars
- Video message to ISIS by UK Scholars #FreeAlanHenning
- Condemnation of PM’s fear-mongering rhetoric
- Is David Cameron leading the UK to disaster?
- Response to ISIS: Imperial Hegemony or a Safer World?
- Operation Selective Conflict
- [Video] WARNING to Sisters going for ‘Jihad’ in Syria
The views expressed on Islam21c and its connected channels do not necessarily represent the views of the organisation.