ISIS burn Jordanian Pilot- Sheikh [Dr] Haitham al Haddad responds with a very strong message to ISIS and any potential supporters in light of their recent burning alive of a Jordanian pilot. ISIS released a video online showing the execution of captive Jordanian pilot Mu’ath al-Kaseasbeh, who appears in the video being burned alive in a cage.
For more articles on the Islamic position towards the legitimacy of ISIS and it’s actions click here
- Conclusive scholarly opinions on ISIS
- The ‘Caliphate’ of al-Baghdadi – Announcement from Syrian Scholars
- Video message to ISIS by UK Scholars #FreeAlanHenning
- Condemnation of PM’s fear-mongering rhetoric
- Is David Cameron leading the UK to disaster?
- Response to ISIS: Imperial Hegemony or a Safer World?
- Operation Selective Conflict
- [Video] WARNING to Sisters going for ‘Jihad’ in Syria
Be the Change You Seek in this World
In this critical time in the world, take the lead in spreading the truth to the masses, support Islam21c and know that your donations are impacting lives with confidence and Islamic knowledge.
“Your leaders are your deeds. As you are, so shall your leaders be.”
Be the change and make a positive impact in our world from just £5 a month, Jazak’Allah Khaira.
The views expressed on Islam21c and its connected channels do not necessarily represent the views of the organisation.